The DayMakers Difference
Here at DayMakers of Santa Barbara we do things a little differently than what you probably encounter with many companies. We understand that our satisfied customers are our most valuable assets, and we will do all that we can to keep you around for years to come. Here are just a few of the qualities that set us apart from the rest:
- Our roots go back to the Santa Barbara Arts & Crafts Show on the California Coast. Listening to thousands of customers and surpassing their expectations with custom-made bags during 16 years in The Show resulted in what we do today at DayMakers, a level of excellence in service and products that is unsurpassed.
- Our products are everyday useful by design. Often what is purchased for a journey becomes an essential in your everyday life. Making your Day is our goal.
- We pay close attention to you.
- We listen to our customers. Satisfied customers are the foundation of our company. If you have a comment or request, feel free to drop us a line or send us an email. We would love to hear from you and will always do our best to make you a satisfied customer!
- We want to provide lasting value, a process that extends well beyond the moment of your purchase. If you do not get the value you expect from your DayMakers product, then our job is not complete.
- We always try to do what is fair. If your product is unused and in new condition, you may return it at any time for any reason and we will either refund your money if purchased from us, or give you “store” credit if purchased from another retailer. Authorization is not required. If your product didn’t last as long as you would have liked, give us a call and we will work with you to reach a fair solution. See our warranty for more details.
- When you deal with DayMakers, you deal directly with decision-makers. When you call or email in need of customer service, you will always be in contact with someone who can help. We will do our best to take care of you the right way, right away, the first time.
- We pay close attention to product details.
- An array of security features
- Multiple pockets including innovative pocket engineering
- Adjustable straps that enable wearing across the body
- Many choices of designs, materials and colors
- Light colored lining and durable nylon thread
- Easy care machine washable textiles and high quality top grain cowhide that responds well to any leather cleaner followed by conditioner
- Strap extensions that allow a person with any waist size to wear a HipSafe™
Making your day since 1995! DayMakers of Santa Barbara