- A pair of 1/16" aircraft cables are sewn into the slice-proof 41" belt
- Security wrapper conceals the buckle
- Swivel clip on a leash secures the zippers
- Super-sized outside zipper accommodates bulky items including a water bottle
- Super-sized inside pocket holds all your valuables
- Double-ended leash attaches to keys and the DayMaker™ ID Wallet (optional)
- Light colored lining for easy visibility
- Sewn with nylon thread for maximum durability
- Easy care leather, machine washable microfiber or ballistic
- Security buffered slice-resistant gusset (except where noted “SOFT BOTTOM”)
In the “options” list you will see models with “soft bottom” and “solid slice-proof bottom”:
“Soft bottom” means the bottom is not re-inforced. Since there is a very large zipper pocket concealed inside to hold your valuables the re-inforced bottom is not that important. Some people prefer the soft bottom because it will lay flat and expand as it is filled.
“Solid slice-proof bottom” means there is a single panel of polypropylene within the bottom for re-inforcement and slice-proof security. Some people prefer the extra re-inforcement. The disadvantage is if you don’t keep it full it sticks out any way.