My roots go back to 1981, to a foot-treadle sewing machine at the Santa Barbara Arts & Crafts Show on the California Coast. Listening to thousands of customers and surpassing their expectations with custom-made bags during 15 years in The Show resulted in what DayMakers® is today, a level of excellence in service and products that is unsurpassed.
My products are everyday useful by design. Often what is purchased for a journey becomes an essential in your everyday life. Making your Day is my goal.
I pay close attention to you.
- I listen. Satisfied customers are the foundation of my company. If you have a comment or request, feel free to drop me a line or send an email. I would love to hear from you and will always do my best to make you a satisfied customer!
- I provide lasting value, a process that extends well beyond the moment of your purchase. If you do not get the value you expect from your DayMakers® product, then my job is not complete.
- I always try to accommodate. If your product is unused and in new condition, you may return it at any time for any reason and I will either refund if purchased from DayMakers®, or give you store credit if purchased elsewhere, the current value of the product. A refund or credit of the full purchase price is only guaranteed if item is returned within 30 days. Return Authorization is not required.
- I always try to do what is fair. If my product does not serve you as long as you reasonably hoped, give me a call and I will work with you to reach a fair solution. See my warranty for more details.
- When you deal with DayMakers®, you deal directly with decision-makers .When you call or email in need of customer service, you will always be in contact with someone who can help. We will do our best to take care of you the right way, right away, the first time.
We pay close attention to product details.
- An array of security features
- Multiple pockets including innovative pocket engineering
- Adjustable shoulder straps that enable wearing across the body, and waist strap extensions to fit anyone!
- Many choices of designs, materials and colors
- Most products have light colored lining
- Only durable nylon thread is used
- Easy care textiles and high quality top grain cowhide that responds well to any leather cleaner followed by conditioner
Making your day since 1981!
DayMakers® of Santa Barbara